Wednesday, June 20, 2007

complete...because he loves me...

a testimony of Ruth Tampoc

it's just wonderful to think i am God's BELOVED...saya...sabi nga sa deuteronomy 7:7, "God did not chose you because you were the greatest among the nations; infact you were the least...but GOD CHOSE YOU AND SET HIS AFFECTION ON YOU BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU..." nabasa ko tong passage na to nung gumagawa ako ng assignment sa values...dba, napaka-impromptu ni Lord...unexpected, but those were the words i needed...HE loves me because he loves me...grabe...i contemplated on it and i was just crying and my heart was overflowing...ang saya-saya ko...

then, nung february 19....

death anniversary pala ni daddy...i remembered it gabi na...galing pa nga ako sa bahay ng classmate ko...tas, pagdating ko sa bhay...sabi ko kay Lord..."Lord, bakit ganon.death anniversary ni daddy, pero parang ndi ako malungkot...kahit gusto kong mag inemote, ayaw...bakit?" then eto si Lord who makes patol all the time and just said.... "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU...THAT'S WHY..." after he said that, he hugged me just like a father does to his daughter...and i just can't help but cry...my heart overflowed because the God who created the whole universe, the God who was with abraham,isaac,and jacob, chose to love me because he just loves me...

ang saya...what i've learned????well, simple...

i don't need anything...i don't need to be great..i don't need to have a complete family...I JUST NEED GOD...and i am complete....

1 comment:

marites said...

its encouraging and touching your testimony...thanks....its truly that only JESUS can give us the everlasting love...Godbless!