Monday, June 18, 2007

REACTIONS

A revelation from Apol Laroco

I will watch and learn from the scenes unfolding before me.

Reactions.

My reaction is the only thing I directly control. So this is my choice – I’ll keep an eye on the view, the ones that God would allow me to see.

I believe this is a test. The ones I "see" are questions in picture form. My reactions will be my form of ‘answer.’ My Teacher – the One who hears past my spoken voice.

Passed or Failed?
My Teacher knew the answers my 'heart' gave.
The thing here is, when I produced the wrong answer (reaction), di ko na pwede burahin yun act. Time recorded what had happened eh (sigh).
Pero the good thing is, He allowed that scene to happen for me to:

1) Know who HE really is.
2) to have a first hand experience of what HE can do in my life.
3) Show me the person that i am from His point of view.
4) I may fail but He'll be there to help me change. =)

No comments: